When time is of the essence, no other helmet will get you from start to finish faster than the S-Works TT. In order to create the fastest TT helmet out there, we turned to the design of the S-Works McLaren TT to make a helmet that truly differentiates itself from the 'competition.' The biggest innovation found on the S-Works TT is the patented Gill Vents that pull air into the helmet and allow it to freely flow out of the rear exhaust port. This makes for a time trial helmet that's not only fast (62 seconds over 40 kilometers compared to a standard road helmet to be exact), but will also keep you cool on the course.
A fast helmet is useless if it doesn’t fit well, after all, so that’s why we spec'd the S-Works TT with our height-adjustable Mindset micro-dial fit system that makes for a tremendous fit and fast transitions. This, along with our lightweight 4X DryLite webbing that won’t stretch out with sweat or water and Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security, make for a TT helmet that provides comfort over the long haul.
Each S-Works TT helmet has been designed around a removable shield, which means that you get a TT helmet that's just as fast with a shield as it is with sunglasses—the first of its kind. Each helmet comes with two removable shields (Smoke and Clear) that allow for the ultimate in visibility when cranking out power while in the aerobars.
With our most advanced Win-Tunnel-developed aerodynamics and ventilation, the S-Works TT helmet is your best option for pure speed.
- Advanced wind tunnel developed aerodynamics and ventilation saves 62 seconds over 25 miles/40km (over a standard road helmet)
- Innovative Gill Vent design improves airflow and reduces drag
- Removable Shield has a robust snap fit and comes with both clear and smoke tints
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for a perfect fit
- Tri-Fix strap splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite padding won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS