We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
Rowdy descents. Steep climbs? Hell. Yes.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
More power, more range
The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The Levo's frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- With its stout chassis and smooth DebonAir air spring and renowned Charger damper, the Lyrik Select RC is the perfect complement to the hard-charging Levo.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo's Turbo Connect Unit (or "TCU") is more than an "On-Off" button—it's the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day's ride.
- This Turbo's new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Motor||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select+ w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm
Rear: 12 x 148mm
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
Front: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
|Crankset||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chainrings||32T, custom steel|
|Chain||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
Front: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
|Saddle||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
* Subject to change without notice.