Times might be changing, but the ultra-high sock game just isn't for everyone. So for the mid-length loyalists out there, Specialized created the SL Mid Socks. They're constructed from extremely lightweight VaporRize yarns in order to ensure both a soft hand against the skin and rapid moisture wicking. And while this leaves the foot feeling dry and cool, they took things a step further by incorporating a ventilating mesh channel around the toes.
You might not think of it firsthand, but these socks also aid in performance. They feature a deep Y-heel and toe pocket to provide a secure, comfortable fit, plus a targeted textured zone under the forefoot that minimizes slip within the shoe to ensure maximum power transfer throughout your pedal stroke.
- VaporRize yarns are extremely lightweight and soft against the skin, placing an emphasis on moisture transfer and minimizing friction.
- Compression cuff adds security and comfort over the course of the entire ride.
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most.
- Vented mesh toe channel helps to keep things light and airy within the shoe.
- Targeted textured zone under forefoot reduces slip.
- Deep Y-heel and toe pocket provides a secure fit.
- Four-inch cuff height (size Small/ Medium)