If you push the limits of downhill speed and big air, the S-Works Dissident is for you. That's because it's the lightest, most-ventilated, and technically advanced carbon fiber full-face mountain bike helmet out there. To help make sure of it, Specialized's 3D sculpted cheek pads and 4th Dimension Cooling System keeps things airy in the heat, while the Carbon Matrix shell keeps it light enough for all-day comfort.
- Engineered to protect World Cup downhill and gravity riders.
- Meets the ASTM DH safety testing standards for impact protection and chin bar performance.
- Lightweight Carbon Matrix shell—target weight 1000g.
- 3D-sculpted cheek pads and updated crown pad design for improved ventilation and a more comfortable secure fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System and ventilation provides superior comfort.
- Magnetic chin strap buckle improves comfort and allows for easy, one-handed use.
- Helmet EJECT system compatible.
- Leatt brace compatible.
- Speaker compatible.
- Includes a padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner and external goggle pocket.
- Removable washable liner and cheek pads.