Specialized Element Cycling Bib Tights
Hitting the road and riding through the cold takes a special form of dedication and mental fortitude. In other words, it's hard enough to ride those base miles without having to worry about your gear while out on the road. And with this in mind, we built our Element Cycling Bib Tights to be your perfect training partner this winter.
To start, they're partly made from one of the most protective, warming materials in the business—Element Soft Shell. This material is extremely wind- and water-resistant, and it's also highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin, while remaining soft against the skin and quite breathable. And to further protect against the cold, select panels of the tights are constructed from our insulating Therminal fabric.
Both materials possess the perfect amount of stretch, which complements the articulated cycling cut of the tights. Essentially, this all adds up to a complete freedom of movement throughout the motions of cycling, and this equates to the elimination of any rubbing, pinching, or chafing. And to ease entry and exit of the tights, we've also included an eight-inch ankle zipper.
The tights also ensure comfort via our Body Geometry Winter Chamois, which features a variable density construction that places just the right amount of support and padding where your body needs it—not where it doesn't. Additionally, the chamois has a brushed face, which is ideal for winter riding, as it provides a touch of added warmth and moisture management.
- Element Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. We've also included insulating Therminal panels in selective locations of the tights to further the overall warmth.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry Winter Chamois is scientifically tested to provide all of the support, comfort, and warmth you need for long winter rides.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.