Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable, and just maybe the most fun bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power but stable and confidence-inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry to internal storage and category-leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel, and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
With a FACT 9r carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0, the Diverge Expert will have you riding faster and more confidently over more terrain than you ever imagined possible. SRAM's wireless Rival eTap AXS 12-speed groupset delivers quick, crisp shifting, and Roval Terra Carbon wheels mated to Pathfinder Pro 42mm tires ensure performance across smooth pavement, dirt roads, and gravel tracks. A Roval Terra seat post keeps the Diverge Expert perfectly balanced for the ultimate ride.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1 with a 650B wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
- Speed, control, and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident, in control, and able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0's damper is adjustable, you'll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition, and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT's got your back.
- We tossed gravel geometry status-quo out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach and introduced a slacker head tube and a longer-offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keep the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650B wheels, if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go or how long you plan to stay out.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Expert frame is incredibly capable and race-bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak—the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
|Frame||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
Front: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
Rear: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 Star Ratchet hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
|Tires||PATHFINDER PRO 2BR, TAN SIDEWALL, 700x42|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival 1 Wide|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Tape/Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Stem||Future Stem, Pro|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Arctic Blue/Sand Speckle/Terra Cotta / 54cm||888818752010||95422-3054||62054|
|Gloss Arctic Blue/Sand Speckle/Terra Cotta / 58cm||888818752041||95422-3058||61105|
|Gloss Teal Tint/Carbon/Limestone/Wild / 58cm||888818752188||95422-3158||62019|
|Satin Orange Tint/Spectraflair / 52cm||888818809851||95422-3252||62739|
|Satin Orange Tint/Spectraflair / 56cm||888818809868||95422-3256||63326|