- 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780
- 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780
- Mud shedding offset binding design
- 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- 310 grams (pair)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.